Sir Francis Drake (1580) described it as the fairest cape in all the world. Our nest destination is the most south-west point of Africa, the Cape of Good Hope.
- We start the day with a coastal drive through Bantry Bay, Clifton and Camp’s Bay, known as the Millionaire’s Mile of Cape Town….a real Jetsetter’s paradise!
- Next stop is Hout Bay – South Africa’s crayfish capital, first timber supplier to all colonial needs & old school fishing harbour.
- We travel more south over world famous coastal drive, Chapman’s Peak, with it’s breathtaking views over the Atlantic Ocean.
- Never-ending white sand beach along the village of Noordhoek & Wine tasting at Cape Point Vineyards.
- Sir Francis Drake (1580) described it as “the fairest cape in all the world.” Our nest destination is the most south-west point of Africa, the Cape of Good Hope.
- Lunch with a view, or Fish & Chips at one of South Africa’s oldest harbours.
- Our next excursion is a close up encounter with African Penguins at Boulder’s Beach. Guests are also welcome to enjoy a once in a lifetime adventure and go swim with the penguins between the gigantic granite boulders in the turquoise waters of Foxy Beach.
- We end the day with a visit to Kirstenbosch Botanical Gardens. Nestled at the eastern foot of Table Mountain, this world famous botanical garden covers five of South Africa’s six different biomes.